An international cult classic, the iconic lace-up boot by Clarks Originals® was inspired by the crepe-soled boots worn by British officers in World War II. Crafted from natural materials including oakwood suede for supreme comfort, its timeless styling has remained unchanged for over 60 years. Wear the original women's Desert Boot anywhere and celebrate the art of vintage style.
- Style # 11496
- Color: Oakwood Suede
- Suede or Leather Upper is Soft, Flexible and Requires No Break-In.
- Soft Leather Interior Lining Absorbs Moisture While Surrounding the Foot in Total Comfort.
- Shock-Absorbing Foam Footbed Provides an Added Level of Cushioning.
- The Classic Natural Crepe Outsole Adds Durability While Reducing Fatigue.
- Moccasin Construction Conforms to the Shape of Your Foot for an Improved Wearing Experience.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in